Admissions Process & Forms
Step-by-Step Admissions Process
To prepare the CooperRiis Admissions Package, please complete the following steps:
- Read and complete the four CooperRiis Admissions forms linked on this page
- Obtain discharge summaries from previous psychiatric treatment, hospitals or other residential programs
- Obtain other relevant clinical or educational records
- Submit completed Admission Package to:
Within 48 hours of receipt, the Admission Package will be reviewed and you will be contacted regarding next steps.
- The Treatment Team Form (PDF)—To be completed by referring psychiatrists and/or other licensed mental health professional(s) working with the applicant.
- The Family Form (PDF)—To be completed by the applicant’s immediate family (parents, spouse and/or guardian).
- The Physical Form (PDF)—To be completed by a medical professional.
- The Resident Form (PDF)—Each applicant is encouraged to participate actively in the Admissions process, by describing, in their own words, their concerns, hopes and goals for their treatment. This optional form may be completed in writing by the applicant or in discussion conversation with an Admissions staff member.
All Forms (.zip)
- Discharge summaries from previous treatment facilities or programs
- List of current medications (dosage and frequency)
- Other relevant clinical or educational records