In celebration of CooperRiis’ 20th anniversary, we are launching a new level of care.
The Partial Hospitalization Program at CooperRiis is a highly structured day program that runs five days a week for five hours daily. With a strong wellness approach, this holistic program will focus on psychosocial needs & skills building. Evidenced-based cognitive groups such as ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), and DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) will be offered, along with communication skills, expressive therapies, and working within the internal family system. Two individual therapy sessions a week and case management are offered.
Download a flyer on the program here.
- 25 hours of holistic group programming per week
- Strong emphasis on psychosocial needs and skill building
- Evidenced-based cognitive groups such as CBT, DBT and ACT
- Mixed modality groups such as ACT, Expressive Arts, Communication Skills, Internal Family Systems
- Dual diagnosis support
- Specific groups to address addiction challenges
- Occupational Therapy
- Groups and interventions
- Holistic Wellness Group
- World of Work
- Vocational skill group
Conditions We Treat
at the Partial Hospitalization Program
We treat adults aged 18+ with mental health challenges. Select a condition to learn more about our recovery approach.
Admissions & Treatment Plan
The initial admissions process will include the following:
- A psychiatric assessment to identify presenting challenges and current needs.
- A psychosocial and medical history.
- A safety assessment.
- An initial recovery treatment plan.
Throughout treatment, we refine that plan and begin aftercare planning.
Contact & Directions
Partial Hospitalization Program
53 S. French Broad St.
Asheville, NC 28801
Learn More & Get Started
Contact us to learn more about the program.