CooperRiis at Asheville is ready to go! We will begin accepting formal referrals on 9/1/20! We have been getting a lot of informal inquiries and look forward to opening our doors to the community next week.
CooperRiis at Asheville will complete the CooperRiis continuum of services by adding an intensely clinical, short term program designed to help people achieve stability and enter the early stages of mental health recovery. This program will work with out-of-network benefits and/or be paid for privately. We expect the program’s length of stay to be 30-60 days on average.
Residents will receive:
- Intensive Clinical Services-25 hours per week
- 2 individual Therapy Sessions per week (minimum)
- Weekly Psychiatry Sessions (minimum)
- 24/7 Nursing
- Wellness Counseling
- Clinical Groups
- Life Skills Curriculum
- Individualized Care Planning
- Recovery Planning
- Family Involvement
- Aftercare Planning
- Structured Community Building and Recreational Time
Once admitted, our team will begin working on plans/linkages for next steps. The Farm at CooperRiis, our traditional, longer-term healing community located in Mill Spring may be a good next step option. The Asheville Community Program rounds out the continuum by offering step down services in five beautiful homes located in the Asheville community.
- Please contact our Asheville Admissions team at 844-522-1234 or AshevilleAdmissions@CooperRiis.org
- For our Farm Admissions Team, please call 828-899-4673 or Admissions@CooperRiis.org.